Topic outline

  • COVID-19 support through Renfrew County VTAC

    VTAC was initially created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to best serve all residents of Renfrew County.

    • FAQs: COVID-19 support and care

      What should I do if I think I was exposed to COVID-19 or may have symptoms?

      As a first step, you can complete the Ontario government’s self-assessment tool to determine next steps.

      What do I do if I am experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?

      If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please call your family physician or nurse practitioner first.

      If you do not have a family physician or nurse practitioner or cannot access your regular primary care provider, please call VTAC at 1-844-727-6404. Based on the assessment, you may be advised to attend a VTAC Clinical Assessment Centre in Renfrew County for further assessment. 

      If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.

      Where can I access Renfrew County information about COVID-19?

      For up-to-date information, please visit the Renfrew County and District Health Unit’s website.