Topic outline

  • If you are a resident with a non-emergency health concern

    If you have a health concern, call your family physician or nurse practitioner first.

    If you do not have a doctor or nurse practitioner or cannot access your doctor or nurse practitioner, call VTAC at 1-844-727-6404.

    This service is covered under OHIP.

    *Please note: If all you require is a refill of your regular medications, first contact your community pharmacist to see if they can help you without the support of a physician. If you are unable to refill your medications this way, please call VTAC for further support.